Please Review the Following Cancellation for Airport Services and Transfers:
Service must be cancelled no less than three (3) hours prior to the scheduled pickup time. Cancellations received within less than three (3) hours are retained at the full rate of the service quotation. Rick’s Rides Tampa is not responsible for passenger flights or trains which are missed, cancelled, diverted, delayed or any other condition which result in your failure to comply with the Cancellation Policy.
We will put forth our best effort to provide amended service meeting your needs, provided we can still honor our commitments to other reserved clients. Re-scheduled delays will incur wait charges of $15 per hour (minimum 1 hour).
Standard “Meet & Greet”: Our airport standard pick up service is just outside baggage claim. Once you have collected your luggage, contact your driver at the number you were provided and exit the closest door to your baggage carousel. Offer a brief description of how we can identify you (i.e.: “blue shirt, navy slacks”). We may be in short term parking, or the cell phone waiting lot, but never more than 2 minutes away; be sure and ask for vehicle color and description!
Should you require “Inside Meet and Greet” (for luggage assistance or wheelchair services), there is a $10 charge, which covers all applicable garage and parking fees.
Cancellations for “Hourly Waits & Weekend Service: On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, if the reservation is cancelled 48 or more hours from the scheduled service date and time, a $50.00 cancellation fee will be charged. Service cancelled with less than 48 hours notice, the fee is $75.00. Additional stops: If additional stops are desired, and provided they will not impact our ability to meet other reservations or add more than three (3) miles to the trip, we will require a $10 fee for each stop (plus $2 per mile beyond 3 miles). A “stop” is defined as remaining in the same location for not more than 10 minutes. Delays beyond this length will incur wait time charges of $10 per ½ hr. and you MUST insure the driver has your mobile phone number with service availability. We may be required to reposition our driver for other commitments if you incur extensive delays.
Vehicle Condition: We always endeavor to provide a clean, comfortable vehicle and we depend upon our clients to assist by utilizing our service responsibly. In the event of any unusual spills, secretions or damage, you will be assessed a minimum detailing fee of $100 for interior damage. Transporting animals is allowed, provided they travel in an appropriate carrier, or can be maintained in one of the passenger seat areas. A $25 cleaning fee will be required for pets that shed their coats inside the vehicle. Any additional damage requiring manufacturer’s replacement or repair will incur charges equal to the amount of repair plus “loss of use” time for the vehicle. Smoking is never allowed in our vehicles.
Passenger Safety: Your safety is of paramount importance to us and we require that you wear seatbelts anytime our vehicles are in motion. We welcome your younger family members and require you provide and assist with the install of any “carrier” seats and seatbelts that meet or exceed all Federal Transportation regulations.
All information obtained by the RicksRidesTampa.com website is only used to contact you regarding: (1) the transportation request which you have submitted, until such time as you have indicated to us whether you wish to accept or decline our service; and (2) promotional offers we feel may interest you. Any information provided is maintained in our secure servers and will never be rented, sold, stored or distributed for other commercial purposes. When you choose to use a credit card to pay online for services ordered on this website, your payment will be collected in a way which adheres to international PCI (payment card industry) compliance standards for data security. (This includes: PayPal, and any other forms of online payment we may offer.) Rick’s Rides Rick Wachstein Owner
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT:
Richard Wachstein (dba: Ricks Rides Tampa), a Sole Proprietor offering private transportation services includes the following TERMS & CONDITIONS which are read, understood and deemed accepted by all passengers whether Lead Passenger by contract or additional unnamed passengers included in a reservation.
I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- I accept full responsibility for familiarization with and utilization of all CDC Guidelines as suggested regarding COVID-19 with the understanding they may change daily. I am familiar with the latest updates.
- Notwithstanding the risks associated with COVID-19, I acknowledge and willingly choose to accept transportation services.
- I acknowledge and fully assume the risk of illness or death related to COVD-19 and hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Richard Wachstein (Ricks Rides Tampa) including any and all other agents, assigns or employees from any liability by acceptance of transportation services.
- I shall indemnify, defend and hold Richard Wachstein (Ricks Rides Tampa), its agents and assigns harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, judgements, losses or expenses of any nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees, costs and disbursements; whether brought on appeal or otherwise either directly or indirectly from COVID-19, or any other illness or injury.
- It is my express intent that this WAIVER AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT binds all assigns and representatives and shall be construed, interpreted and controlled according to the laws of the State of Florida. I HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRAIL INVOLVING ANY DISPUTE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS WAIVER IS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT TO ACCEPT ANY AND ALL SERVICES FROM RICHARD WACHSTEIN (Ricks Rides Tampa). I execute this Agreement for full, adequate and complete consideration, fully intending to be bound by it.